What is an Unconference?
Heroes from various IT companies will come together to share their professional experiences.
Let's grow and become even better Heroes in supporting our organizations, leaders, and teams.
Raise questions, share ideas and best practises, and discuss new ways of implementing ideas.
The main goal of an unconference is to create an opportunity to meet and share ideas. It's great for discussing what and how we can improve.
01. Every participant can offer topics for discussion
02. Everyone votes on the most interesting topics
03. The chosen topics get discussed in small groups
04. Some lightning talks in between are good
05. Discussions can end with an action plan/project
06. A summary of each discussion is available
07. People don't have to participate if they don't want to